" In all the world there is noone else like me" "Therefore everything that comes out of me is authentically mine because I alone chose it"
( from a special book someone gave me a long long time ago )

Friday, January 6, 2012

What a Week...

This week was by far one of the longest most emotional weeks. I was having some pretty intense work stress while trying to eat well and get to the gym.
Finally today I stood up for myself and i think things will be ok. I had a job interview yesterday afterwork.. dont think i will accept it if offered, as pointed out to by a good friend i am a hands on person, i am not the sit behind the desk type, even though it was at at dr. office its not doing the work i enjoy.
I did make it to the gym monday and wed this week - tomorrow after work is on the agenda.. the scale is up 4lbs since getting back at it.. grrr.. i know i know stay off the scale.
funny i started this post today with all kinds of things in my head.. now they are gone so i will end this blog for today... have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment